< back to Programs
In the recent years OneVoice has undertaken various public awareness campaigns focused on personal responsibility and civic engagement. This year, we felt that it was more important than ever to put time and resources into engaging ordinary citizens on both sides, with targeted campaigns designed to highlight the urgency and rarity of this narrow window of opportunity.
We believe that OneVoice has a very important role to play and we must lead the way in calling for citizens to support their leaders in working to reach an agreement.
The goals of our public awareness campaigns are:
- To increase public awareness of OneVoice’s message;
- To increase the impact of OneVoice’s activities on the public;
- To devise and disseminate a concrete call to action for this year, directed at ordinary citizens on both sides: support the process to reach a two state agreement within this year;
- To position OneVoice as representative of the moderate majority as the Representative or as the Voice of the moderate majority.
In order to reach the public, we need to use a variety of platforms:
- Grassroots canvassing: posters, stickers, leaflets, street signs, recruitment booths, etc.;
- Advertising: billboards, ads on walls & buses, newspaper ads, internet banners, viral emails;
- Viral campaigns: viral emails, SMS campaigns;
- Traditional media & PR outreach: print, broadcast, and internet – internationally and in the region;
- Dignitary & celebrity outreach: reaching out to high profile contacts to spread our message and raise the public profile.